Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit

Happy March everyone! Today we had a gorgeous sunny, Springy day which instantly brightened my mood. The huge box of wedding invitations that we got didn't hurt either.



Things that I am looking forward to this month:
*Heading back to NYC
*Dinner in Eataly with KMH
*My bridal shower
*A friend's wedding
*Finally getting my wedding shoes!
*Getting my new iphone case in the mail. I have managed to drop my iphone an exorbitant amount of times and now my once-pink case is now white and cracked around the edges.

9 comments:

  1. Eeeek Bridal Shower, invites and wedding shoes!!!! I'm so excited for you hun!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such an exciting month! Hope everything goes perfectly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are working out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather is supposed to be nice ALL WEEK!!! I have my doubts, but I am still excited and hoping that it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shopping for wedding shoes will be so much fun. I have a sparkly gold pair of Christian Louboutin's picked out for when the time comes! Might as well buy something that I can wear again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lots of fun things on your calendar, goof for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun things ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun!!!!

    http://whatmissloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know that I have not once remembered to say rabbit, rabbit on the first of the month? NOT ONCE! I've known about this since you first blogged about it. And still....not once :(

    ReplyDelete