Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Gift Idea

If you are anything like me, then you can't say no to a good monogram. You just can't. I love the now ubiquitous monogram necklaces that have been popping up everywhere. The price tags which are usually three figures? Not so much.

Once again, enter my beloved Bellevue Newport to the rescue.* A little while ago tonight, they posted an offer on their facebook page.
For $48 (lower than anywhere around), you can get a monogrammed necklace in your choice of sterling silver or gold plate. The delivery takes 4 weeks and is guaranteed by December 20th just in time for Christmas.  The price includes shipping. 

To purchase your necklace, visit the Bellevue Newport facebook page and claim the offer that is posted. Then, email bellevuecollection@gmail.com with your choice of monogram and color and they will send you a paypal invoice. The offer closes on Tuesday to make sure that everyone can get their necklaces in time for Christmas with the 4 week delivery time




*Disclaimer- I was not financially compensated for this or any other post. I talk about them a lot because I love them and want to see the company do well. All opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get a pretty monogrammed necklace. I am going to bookmark this one!

    ReplyDelete