Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rabbit Rabbit!

Rabbit Rabbit!

Hard to believe that November is already here. Feels like it was just summer 5 minutes ago. Even though I really wish that time would slow down, here are things I am looking forward to this month.

*Bagels!- Thanks to a sweet German friend who found me a kosher bakery to get bagels from here in Germany, I ordered a dozen and have them coming tomorrow afternoon. We won't be home tomorrow so I bribed our downstairs neighbors with a homemade pumpkin pie to sign for it for me. Went to the commissary today and stocked up on the essentials- orange juice, cream cheese, olives, capers, and salmon. Can. Not. Wait.

*Squadron Thanksgiving- TLS's squadron is doing a potluck Thanksgiving tomorrow night. I love Thanksgiving food and am so looking forward to it. I have four pumpkin pies baking as we speak.

*Thanksgiving- For the past two years that we've lived over here, we've done a trip for Thanksgiving. Porto, Portugal two years ago and Manchester, England. This year, I was lucky enough to get both Thanksgiving and Black Friday off work so we are looking to plan a trip somewhere, not sure where just yet though.

*Photos- We are getting our Hannukah card photos done on Sunday. I'm so excited to get them!

*Holiday bazaars- Tis the season to do holiday shopping!

*The start of Christmas Markets- Gluhwein season is finally upon us again!

What are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment