Friday, November 30, 2012

MMS's Hannukah Wish List

It's funny. I'm a fairly materialistic person (hey- at least I'm honest about it). I always know what I want and have a wish list going. When holiday shopping season started and people started asking me what I wanted, I realized I was happy with what I have and there wasn't much I wanted. (Not a bad problem to have.) Instead of having a big list, this year I only asked for a few items.

1) Kate Spade Cooper Strap Watch

This one was on my birthday wish list and I never got around to getting it for myself as I had originally planned. I asked my mother to get it for me for Hannukah and now it is on its way over here.

2) A monogrammed wooden or leather jewelry box
Not any one in particular, would just like something elegant.

3) Codello Peanuts Scarves
Up until my trip to Berlin, I had never even heard of this brand. I think it's an Italian or German company. My mother wanted to go into a department store to look around and I saw these scarves and immediately became excited!

 I want almost any one of the scarves in the collection.

4) Lilly Pulitzer NYC Murfee Scarf and Bangle
Added these two to my wishlist last night when I saw someone post them on facebook. Two of my favorite things combined.

3 comments:

  1. Nice list! I might steal a few things to put on my list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the honesty! And the Lilly scarf! I am dying for the Florida one this year!


    Happy to be your newest follower! Don't forget to enter the giveaway I have going on now at Cotton's Pickins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watch...especially in that color!

    ReplyDelete