Friday, October 23, 2009

Do you Swag?

Have you heard about swagbucks? If you haven't, then you're missing out. Swagbucks is the web's digital dollar. It is a search engine that awards you points (or rather, Swagbucks) for searches. You can also earn swagbucks for trading in old cell phones and ipods. Swagbucks will also offer "Swagcodes" periodically that are good for 1-3 Swagbucks. The swagbucks that you earn can be redeemed for prizes. My personal favorite is the Amazon.com e-certificate for just 45 swagbucks! To date, TLS and I have earned over $40 in Amazon e-gift certificates thanks to Swagbucks! There are plenty of other cool prizes available as well, so if you are not a member yet, I suggest you check it out.


Search & Win

4 comments:

  1. I seriously don't understand what you just said, but sounds like it may be interesting and something to check out!!

    XOXOX - Margaret
    www.2PreppyGirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've not heard of these. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm signing up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Tag! You're it :) I left you a little surprise on my blog...

    ReplyDelete