Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally back and favorite things

I am finally back to the world of blogging after a brief hiatus. In the true spirit of "if it's not one thing, it's the other," I got a virus last week. When my mother came home from Morocco, she was sick, and I managed to pick up what she had, so I have been out of work since Friday.

I am now commencing with this month's much-neglected Favorite Things to showcase some more products that go towards promoting breast cancer research.

First up is this adorable pink straightener from Chi. $149 at drugstore.com. I have a different model of this baby and I have to say that it is amazing and there is truly nothing like it out there. If you straighten your hair religiously, you owe it to yourself to invest in one.


From Red Envelope, a beautiful pink leather jewelry box. It is now on sale for $199.99. I love the color and everything about this including the fact that one of the drawers pulls out to convert into a travel jewelry case. I have been wanting this baby for quite some time.


A great necessity in a fun color- adorable pink eyelash curler from Sephora, $16.


From Ralph Lauren, the Pink Pony Polo, $125.


Are you a fan of the sweet stuff? Check out this cookie bouquet from Corsos Cookies, $29.95+. 20% of the sale of each bouquet will be donated to the Vera Bradley Foundation. (Thanks to my friend TLD for telling me about this one.)

5 comments:

  1. That chi is so cute! I have a darker pink one that I hardly ever use, but I would much rather have that one. I love all of your "favorites!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the flowers are just such a nice things to see today,almost as nice as reading that you are feeling better!

    Hope you enjoy your weekend!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia Kashuk (Target) makes a cute pink eyelash curler too!

    ReplyDelete