Monday, September 13, 2010

31 gifts!

A little while ago, I attended a 31 Gifts party at a friend's house. I am not usually a huge fan of going to direct selling parties because I've been to a few that are awkward and put too much pressure on the guests to buy, but after browsing through the catalog and seeing that there were both stationery and monogrammed items offered, no way was I going to pass it up! I had a great time and ordered the most adorable personalized notecards along with matching address labels! They came last week and I am in serious LOVE!

For my first order, I only ordered one pack of notecards (a set of 20) but I will certainly be ordering more!

My friend JMS is a 31 gifts consultant and I offered to host a party for her. For those of you who would like to join in on the fun, here is the link to my party.

Not sure what to get? Here are a few of my favorite items.

Cinch Sac- $20
Perfect for taking to the gym!

Hand Towels, $18

The embroidery for these is included in the price. Perfect for leaving in the guest bathroom!

Littles Carry All Caddy, $12

A friend has two of these in her and her daughter's bathroom for organizing their hairbrushes and accessories. So cute! (Her daughter's one is white and black striped with hot pink handles and a hot pink monogram. That is the one that I will be getting for my closet.)

Ribbon Pacifier Holder, $5

A great gift for any preppy baby or mommy!

Zipper Pouch, $12

I plan on getting one of these and using it as a shoe bag. Picture a bag with the word "shoes" in italics on it!

If you have not yet started to, right now is a great time to start thinking about holiday gifts and the always necessary hostess gifts. (Remember that Hannukah starts on December 1st this year.) I believe that my party link is active through the end of the month. Happy shopping!

*personalization is free for the towels and stationery items and is $6 for all other items

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! So glad that it wasn't awkward and you found great quality goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out your party! Suchhh CUTE stuff! (:

    Samantha

    www.samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete