Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tag, You're It!

One of my favorite bloggers, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong tagged me in an 8 questions tag, so here goes.


1.  If you could have any superpower what would you have?  Why?
 I'm not sure if this is a superpower or not, but I would love to have Samantha Stevens's nose. I would love to just twitch it and have all cleaning and laundry be done!

2.  Who is your style icon?
Diane Von Furstenberg
3.  What is your favorite quote?
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
4.  What is the best compliment you've ever received? 
I honestly don't remember. I'm very self conscious. I turn red at compliments and then forget them. It's something I need to work on. 
5.  What playlist/cd is your CD player/iPod right now?
I usually keep my ipod on shuffle, but I am a huge fan of musicals, and lately, have been listening a lot to the Wicked and Phantom of the Opera soundtracks.
I am absolutely obsessed with Phantom of the Opera.
6.  Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Night owl.
7.  Do you prefer cats or dogs?
I had a cat when I was in middle school. We had to give her away because my mother became allergic. When I was like 4, I got bitten by a dog, and that traumatized me for life. I am actually deathly allergic to anything that has hair or fur on it that isn't human. If I could have any pet though, I would pick a bunny. I adore bunnies. I want a slightly fat orange one with floppy ears and a twitchy nose named Bernard.
8.  What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Not much of a story. I picked this name when I knew that I would be moving overseas. I felt it would be good for me since while I have traveled a lot, I have not lived outside of the United States since I was 7, and there would be a lot of quirks to get used to and a lot of eye-opening experiences!

I'm tagging:
LCPl's Princess
Uncork and Unwined
A Real Life Wife
Atlanta Yankee Belle
Maryland Pink and Green
Little Miss Preppy
Full Circle Adventures
5 O'Clock Freck

8 comments:

  1. That bunny is too precious! And calling him Bernard? Too much. Maybe one day they will breed a bunny whose hair isn't allergic-y. Ummm....that's not a word is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag :) love that you love musicals - I do too :) Ill slip a mix CD of musical hits in your funfetti care package :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you my dear! This will be posted when I return after this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS wanted to have Samantha's magic nose twitching ability on Bewitched!! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote! Never heard it before but I'm writing that one down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would like to be able to clone myself! Ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?? So much pretty so little time :)

    ReplyDelete