Friday, January 7, 2011

CSN Stores- Swoon

Like many of you, I am a huge fan of CSN stores. They have a huge variety of products that span the range from clothing, to modern furniture, to table lamps, to kitchen goods, and so much more! In the past, I have been fortunate enough to do two product reviews for them and got a Metrokane Rabbit wine opener, and a Le Creuset baking dish!

I was once again offered the opportunity to do a product review for them. Since my old silk jewelry roll has pretty much bitten the dust, I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to replace it! I found this beautiful jewelry case from Reed and Barton on the CSN website, and knew that I simply had to have it!
I love everything about it- the color- the fact that it's sturdier than my old Banana Republic roll, the earring bar, the many necklace hooks, all of it!

My mother had the clasp on my pearl strand fixed and I am picking it up when I'm in New York, I cannot wait to bring this case back home with me complete with my pearls and a new piece of jewelry from Tiffany in it!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute, modern version of a jewelry roll :) And I LOVE the pink and green color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I LOVE that. CSN I need to do a review! Can you see this??!?!?! :) I really do like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute jewelry roll. I have a leather jewelry box that I love. Jewelry rolls are fun if they are resourceful and it looks like yours is! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! LOVE LOVE the earring bar! I travel with a boat-load of jewelry for work and the worst part is keeping it all neatly packed up and I always manage to lose an earring or two in the folds of my current transport means. Thanks for sharing this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is really adorable! I am in need of a jewelry roll at the moment.

    I love csn stores...I am doing a giveaway for them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful, and perfect for almost any of us, what a great choice you made!

    Sending you a smile, and hopes for a safe, uneventful trip back home.
    tp

    ReplyDelete