Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit- Happy New Year!

Pictures from Daily Bunny
I hope everyone had a fun and exciting New Year. I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs and hear what you all did!

Things I'm Looking Forward to this Month:
*Going back to NY
*Two of my friends are getting married in the same week- a girl whom I grew up with(her mother was my Hebrew tutor in elementary school), and one of my best friends from high school!
*My wedding dress finally coming in (this is part excitement and part dread- I definitely didn't lose all of the weight that I had told myself I would!)
*Finally getting a haircut- I always put things like this off as much as possible, and now it's gotten to the point where pretty much my split ends have names, families, and lives of their own.
*Getting around to actually uploading all of my pictures from all of our trips the past few months.
*Starting my resolution of writing one card or letter to a friend a day for the entire year. I packed two cards already addressed and stamped into my bag for the weekend, and will write them in Pilsen! (If you'd like to get mail from me, please email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com.)

Happy 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip. And that is so wonderful that you are writing letters to friends and families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great month!!!! Trying on your dress will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    I'm the same way about my hair - I let it go until the split ends are unbearable.

    ReplyDelete