Friday, December 16, 2011

Today I am Grateful For

Our insanely amazing home phone plan.

It's wonderful knowing that I can spend 45+ minutes on the phone with my BFF in NYC, 30 with a sorority sister in NC, 15 minutes with Andrew Marc customer service (without much success), and entirely too long on the phone with my mother convincing her that no I did not drink too much at last night's holiday party (also very grateful that my mother doesn't have twitter and can't see my face) and know that our phone bill won't be more than like 10€ for the month. 


Some days, this calling plan is a godsend. Today is definitely one of those days.

3 comments:

  1. Good post! I am grateful for blog friend like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to pick up the phone to talk to friends and family without worrying about the cost. Hope you have a good weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a great phone plan is essential!

    ReplyDelete