Monday, December 12, 2011

Vineyard Vines Tervis- Beuller

I fell in love with these adorable Tervis Tumblers on the Vineyard Vines site.
As soon as I saw the set, I knew I had to have the pink whale one. I don't want any of the other ones in the set. They don't do anything for me quite like the whale one does. He makes me happy.


I don't want to order the whole set of four. If anyone out there is ordering the set and doesn't mind parting with the whale one, please let me know. I will gladly pay you for it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm hitting up their Hingham store tomorrow. From time to time, they'll break down a set and just sell an individual item. Let me see what I can con them into. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling! A VV store just opened at the mall near my house. Stocking stuffers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these too! LOVE THEM. super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad these aren't sold separately! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so cute! I love fun tumblers.

    ReplyDelete