Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feburary Sponsor Post

This year, I have decided to open my blog up to sponsors.Below are my sponsors for the month of February. Please read about them. Some of them are doing specials discounts and offers for Preppy Girl Meets World readers.

1) Kimmie Schiffel, Scentsy Consultant
The lovely Kimmie of Full Circle Adventures has joined the ranks to become a Scentsy consultant.


scentsy

That is her furbaby Gabby pictured above. Kimmie loves candles but needed a more pet-friendly alternative to them when Gabby's poor little tail kept catching on fire. Since Scentsy warmer systems are flameless, they are safe for pets (and children!).

Currently, for the month of February, everything in the catalog is 10% off with the exception of several of the larger combine and save package. February is a transition month for Scentsy, with several products retiring and many new exciting products being introduced in March, so if there are any fall or winter scents that you love, right now is the time to stock up on them!

A new product that Scentsy has out this month is Scentrend. Scentrend bars are designed to be warmed with the current Scentsy bars to enhance their flavors and make them spicier. The current Scentrend bar for the month of February is Pink Pepper.


In addition, I am hosting a online catalog party with Kimmie. Any order purchased through the Preppy Girl Meets World party will automatically receive a bar of White Tea and Cactus, one of my favorite scents. You can also follow her on facebook for more promotions and giveaways.

If you are interested in becoming a Scentsy consultant, be sure to contact Kimmie. The consultant kit costs $99 but contains over $250 in products and scent testers. February is the best time to sign up because you will get double catalogs and testers.

2) Cole Creates











Cole Creates is an Etsy Shop run by blogger Cole of All the Small Stuff fame. Currently, her shop carries items that were hand knit by her. How cute is this adorable doggie sweater?
puppy not included with purchase- sadly
Currently, the shop only carries knit items, but she is in the process of expanding her wares to include t shirt gifts (perfect gifts for a college grad or your favorite sorority girl).

3) Sweet Tea Paperie
Sweet Tea Paperie is an amazing stationery and gift shop that carries so many fun items.
It really is hard to pick your favorite item from there, but I am partial to this gorgeous Chinoiserie Navy Square Tray from Boatman Geller.
Currently, Sweet Tea Paperie has a promotion on their new line of Boatman Geller phone cases:
Receive 15% off the purchase of a Boatman Geller iphone case with code BOATMANGELLER.

4) Monogrammed Everything
As the name implies, this store is pretty much my idea of heaven! Monogrammed Everything has so many great items that would make great gifts for brides, babies, and everyone in between!
At just $10 each, these monogrammed onesies are a steal and would make a great bridal shower or new baby gift.
The monogrammed clogs are an incredibly popular item and with 18 clog colors, 20 thread colors, and the options to add a high heel or painted heel, the options are pretty much endless and you will be sure that your clogs will be unique!

5) Danielle Stage, Stella & Dot Consultant

Stella & Dot is a fun jewelry company. They have so many gorgeous pieces at great price points. I'm loving these Starfish earrings for $34
this Sofia pearl bib necklace for $118

and these Baby Flower post earrings for only $21.75

6) Red Robe Designs
Red Robe Designs

My name is Bethany Toney! I am a coffee obsession, puppy lab lovin', born and raised Texas girl who just recently got married last October to a hunter/ trick shot basketball player named Tyler! I started blogging during my pageant days (no I was not a "Toddlers and Tiaras" child when I was younger ha!) and have been blogging ever since! I opened up my Etsy shop a couple months ago to show case some of my graphic prints that I started doing on the side with all my other free lance projects (save the dates, baby announcements, wedding invitations and programs!)  I have had a love for design ever since my college days, where I ended up graduating with a degree in Graphic Design and Mass Communications in 2006 and now work as a Graphic Designer for an insurance company full time! The name Red Robe Designs came about simply because I am ALWAYS in my red poka dot fluffy robe when I am home working on freelance projects! I mean if you're going to work...Why not be comfy while doing it right? :) My blog is about my everyday crazy life. No day is the same, which makes my blog posts all very different but all very fun! For all you Preppy Girl Meets World readers- You can get 20% off all 8x10 and 5x7 graphic prints by using the code PREPPY20!

Several of you fell in love with Bethany's State prints when I posted them in my Friday 5 post last month, so right now would be a great time to pick one up!

I plan on getting two- one for NY and one for Nebraska and hanging them up next to each other!



7) Stina Stitches
Stina Stitches is a cute Etsy shop that specializes in preppy needlepoint items. There is a twist to this- instead of just buying a pre-made item, you buy a kit with step-by-step instructions and make the finished product yourself. You can choose from keyfobs, belts, hair elastics, bracelets, bookmarks, coasters, and magnets. There's even a haunted house option!

I'm loving this needlepoint headband 

How fun would it be able to wear a belt like this and be able to say "oh this? I made it myself."


All of the kits in her shop come with thread, instructions, and all materials. They do indicate if you need other supplies such as hot glue or pliers to finish off the craft.
this is what the kit for the headband above looks like

Currently, Stina Stitches is offering Preppy Girl Meets World readers 15% off through the month of February with code preppygirl.

8) Southern Beaus

I first fell in love with Southern Beaus when I spotted this gorgeous monogrammed seersucker clutch from their shop on Etsy.

Southern Beaus is a company that specializes in monogrammed clutches and bow ties. How fun would it be to carry a monogrammed clutch and for your husband/boyfriend/fiance to wear a matching bowtie to a wedding or other function?
in my opinion, these would make great bridal party gifts!

This month, Southern Beaus is offering Preppy Girl Meets World readers free shipping with code PREPPYGIRL.

9) LWhelan Designs
LWhelan Designs is a super cute Etsy shop that specializes in preppy accessories and paper goods. A lot of her items are made from recycled Lilly Pulitzer fabrics. I have a pair of her Lilly Pulitzer button earrings and they are just the cutest things ever.

At just $7.50/per pair, they are incredibly budget-friendly and would be a great treat for yourself or a gift extra for someone.

I love coozies and have amassed a small collection of them. This sunny yellow coozie made with Lilly fabric is so pretty and can instantly spiff up any drink!

For the month of February, Lynn is offering Preppy Girl Meets World readers a special: like her facebook page and invite 10 or more of your friends to join. If you get 10 or more friends to like her page, Lynn will give you one pair of earrings from her shop for free.


If you are interested in being a blog sponsor for a future month or would like to know more about it, please email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail{.}com for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Those clutches are to die for. Love, love, love.

    Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I went to visit one of these shops but you didn't include links :O(

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Smell that'll Melt for anyone...
    http://www.squidoo.com/smell-a-melt-scentsy
    The fireless candle that uses a warmer to melt the natural scents infused in candle wax. I've got Dotty, a yellow polk a dot scent warmer. My favorite scent is Coconut - lemon grass, I also keep a Scentsy circle in the car which I hang around the rear view. The Scentsy circle car fresheners are not limited to the basic smells you've come across for that sort of thing.
    https://smellamelt.scentsy.us/Scentsy

    ReplyDelete