Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 27 years old. Something which is a little hard for me to say. Not because I feel old. Which I don't. (I am very proud to say that at 27 years old I still have flawless baby butt skin.) But because it just sounds weird. I keep on telling everyone that remember how when we were little, 27 seemed so old and so far away? Well 27 is here folks.
I got my presents from TLS last night- a pair of dangly pearl drop earrings, a Swarovski crystal bunny to add to my collection (she's the first non-duck in my Swarovski crystal figurine family), and an AAFES gift card (that he only bought for me because it was pink and green. He knows me so well.). I got a pink Canon Powershot from my parents, so will probably use the gift card at the Vera Bradley section to buy a coordinating case for it. Tomorrow, we are also leaving for a two day birthday trip to Brussels. Can't wait!

27 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! I had to look it up in German, but Glücklicher Geburtstag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Have fun in Brussels, that was one of my favorite towns to visit when I was in Europe a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birhtday!! May all your birthday wishes come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-day, I know it's not snail mail, but check your email! I wanted it to be there on your actual birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!! I hope your day is the best ever!!

    And please....dont talk to me about beauitful skin, LOL,,,,,did you see my blog the other day abt this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hoo! Happy Birthday, friend! Your trip to Brussels sounds fab...I hope you share pictures! Anyway, have a great day - you deserve it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only recently begun reading your blog and I have enjoyed it already. Have a wonderful day, today and enjoy Brussels. Please post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday hun!! I wish I was there to celebrate!! :)

    I love all of the gifts that TLS got you - so sweet! I hope you have a wonderful trip to Brussels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Enjoy the trip to Brussels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What wonderful prezzies you received :) I hope you have a wonderful b-day trip to Brussles. Pictures please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you got some great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Happy birthday to you!! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fabulous gifts! Happy Birthday...you are still a baby! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday! (found you from Friday Blog Hop!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! 2PreppyGirls sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! 2PreppyGirls sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday!
    I turned 43 recently and believe me 27 is YOUNG! :)

    ReplyDelete