Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sharing the La La

For those of you who don't already know, Rue La La is a fabulous invitation-only sample sale site. The sales usually last for 1-3 days and there is always a wide variety of brands/products available.  TLS and I are both big fans of the site and in the past have bought 2 Lilly Pulitzer polos, a set of Barbara Barry glasses for our house, a Mariposa vegetable dish, a Chicago Cubs sweatshirt for him, and some massage gift certificates for me. Rue La La has also had brands like David Yurman, Frette, Vineyard Vines, Honora Pearls, and Vera Bradley in the past. Pretty fabulous.

The fabulousity, my friends, does not end there. For the next two weeks, you can get a $10 credit to spend on anything your little heart desires from Rue La La simply for signing up! If you would like to join Rue La La, here is your personal invitation.

2 comments:

  1. I am a member but seem to never find anything....and when I do it's "too late", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a member but seem to never find anything....and when I do it's "too late", lol!

    ReplyDelete