Saturday, October 16, 2010

Candy Corn Bark!

Like many of you, candy corn is one of my favorite items of the season! I adore it and look forward to it every year. I do wish that they would have it for other seasons as well.

Several of you have asked about my candy corn bark. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of it for you, but the recipe is pretty simple. The hardest part is getting the white chocolate liquidy enough to pour.

Candy corn
Oreos
Pretzels
White chocolate for melting
Halloween colored sprinkles


Break up the Oreo cookies and pretzels into small bits. Arrange them on a cookie sheet with the candy corn. Melt the white chocolate and pour it over all of the items on the cookie sheet. Top with sprinkles. Allow it to cool and harden. When it hardens, break it apart into small pieces and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Omgosh this sounds amazing! I just might have to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all your amazing recipes, this one is legendary! With any luck at all we will try it this year!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, sounds DANGEROUS!!!!!! I must try some, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is so fabulous have you ever made it with milk chocolate? I think I am going to try to make it with Milk Chocolate and a couple other items I will sit down and figure it out. FYI... Myfavorite is the caramel flavored candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds delicious! All my favorites in one. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete