Friday, October 8, 2010

going away for the long weekend

Tomorrow morning TLS will be waking me up at such an ungodly hour that I don't even want to post it here. We will be spending the long weekend here.

Zurich, Switzerland!

Switzerland is a country that I have always wanted to go to but never thought that I would actually make it there, so this is a dream come true for me. I am so excited and cannot wait!

I apologize for being a bit  blog MIA this week. I got a bit caught up in some things on base and have not had time to blog. I promise to resume my normal blogging schedule next week and to post lots of pictures from Zurich along with pictures from Oktoberfest last weekend!

Wishing all of my readers a safe, fun, and wonderful weekend. Be sure to enter my ~miller ribbons~ giveaway if you haven't done so already.

10 comments:

  1. I loved Zurich. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love Switzerland! Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh have so much fun in switzerland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time in Zurich. I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe and fun trip! Take a lot of pictures for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have such an amazing time! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see some great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous! Have fun and let me know what there is to do there... I honestly have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! Enjoy yourself and be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I hope you had a fabulous time. That is one place I have never been but would love to go. When you get back please share your pictures and what you liked best! I am glad you like my German Cabbage too!

    ReplyDelete