Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dedicated to my Pen Pal!

Hi yall! I’m Jordan from Queen of LA. I was so excited and so flattered when MRM asked me to guest post for her!


I have no idea how I stumbled upon Preppy Girl Meets World out of all the blogs in the whole wide internet, but I’m so glad I did - I think MRM and I are long long sisters! We have so much in common and every day, through the wonders of Facebook, Twitter, blog posts, and Gchat, we keep finding out more ways that we are alike :)


One of those things we have in common? Our love of stationery! So it should come as no surprise that as soon as we discovered this shared bond, we decided to become PEN PALS! That’s right, every couple of weeks we send letters back and forth from Germany to Los Angeles and back again... and trust me, they’re always written on the cutest stationery ever!


I thought I’d post some of my favorites for yall to see here. Maybe you could send one to a pen pal of your own!


I’m a girly girl through and through, so I was immediately drawn to this design with multicolored hearts. These would be perfect for writing thank-you notes!




When I saw these cards on the Furbish website, I knew immediately I had to have them! I guarantee anyone you send them too would laugh out loud upon opening (just as I did when I bought them and they arrived in the mail!)



Continuing on in the leopard theme, these cards are chic and sassy while still simple and elegant. Let’s face it - who doesn’t love leopard print?



The cards above and these below are both from Stationery Studio - one of my favorite places to buy cards, stamps, stickers, etc. Their stuff is adorable - how cute are these navy clover cards?



When Jonathan Adler started making stationery, I was all over it - his designs are always modern and fun. I think these cards are a new addition to the website - love the funky font!



Have I mentioned my INSANE love for the color pink? It’s nearly matched by my love for anything striped, so obviously these are high on my list!



I’ll save the best for last... I have a feeling our very own MRM would absolutely LOVE these whale-printed cards! (I know these babies look like they're for a little boy, but so what? Make it work!) :)



That’s all for me for now. Hope you come visit me at Queen of LA! And MRM, we all miss you and are sending positive thoughts your way!


XOXO,

Jordan

@queenjord

3 comments:

  1. love Jonathan adler...i recently did a post on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationary too, I have so many different kinds, but I am always on the look out for more, especially when it is personalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! Great post, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete