Monday, August 1, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit

Rabbit Rabbit!

I realize I've fallen a bit behind on the bunny posts, but I am back on the wagon!

All pictures from Daily Bunny.




Usually, here I put a list of things that I'm excited for the upcoming month, but truthfully I have nothing to say here. (Can't really be too excited about getting a catheter shoved in my heart.) In many ways, July was a very hard and exhausting month for me. There was a lot of stress, a lot of drama, and a lot of loneliness. I'm more homesick now than I was when I first moved here. I'm just hoping that the month of August will be a better one for me.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you cheer up.. and in the meantime, thanks for playing me in WWF :) xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of happy thoughts and hugs!! Will you send your address to me in a private message...I know that I had it at some point and cannot locate it. Thanks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope August gets better for you :) Thinking and praying for you.

    XO Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new month! I'm wishing you a seriously fabulous August!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not get a miniature/dwarf bunny to cheer you up and keep you from being lonely?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be thinking of you and hoping August brings you much better things and healing after your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! so cuttteee!

    I'm also having a giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete