Tuesday, August 16, 2011

my bags aren't packed, I'm not ready to go

Last night in my bed for four nights. Dreading this trip like the plague. I am by nature a very stressy person and tend to overstress about things and get worked up over them, which is not exactly my finest trait. I'm sitting here trying to pack up my bag for the hospital and know that I forgot something, but can't remember what. At least I have a cute new bag for the trip, courtesy of Sloane Ranger. (Review to follow once I am out of the hospital.)
I will try to blog from the hospital, but that will all depend on if there is a wifi connection there and how I'm feeling. (Generally, lots of sedatives and painkillers don't mix too well with a keyboard.) My husband will have my phone while I'm in surgery and will post updates as he can from my account. If you want to know more, your best bet is to follow me on twitter.

5 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts your way. Speedy Recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speedy recovery girly!! I hope it all works out well and I am sending hugs and kisses your way, xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery--we're all thinking of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete