Friday, September 4, 2009

Au Revoir

The day that I have been waiting for is finally here. I'm leaving for London tonight!!!! I have my bags all packed and am praying that my suitcase is not over 50 lbs. Please keep your fingers crossed for me on that one as I don't know the meaning of packing light. Also please keep your fingers crossed that 6 bottles of beer do not break and leak through the 3 layers of bubble wrap, 1 layer of ziploc bags, and 1 layer of Target shopping bags that I wrapped them in. (Just to be extra safe, I also wrapped all of my clothes that are on the layer immediately next to the beers in grocery store shopping bags. You can never be too careful.)

Sadly, do to the amount of last-minute work that I got, I do not have time to do a favorite things post for today. I will resume blogging when I get back. I'm not sure how and if I will survive a whole week without Blogger, Twitter, or Facebook, so that should be an interesting experience. If you need to reach me during the week, you can try emailing me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend and a great week and I will talk to y'all when I get back. For anyone who signed up to receive postcards from me, I promise that I will do my best to send them out one of the days when I'm in London.

Au Revoir.

x's and o's,
MRM

16 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time! Have a safe trip=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have such a good time!! it seems like yesterday we had so much time till today and now its here, yay!!! Youre going to have so much fun, come back though, ok?! :) xxxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl! have a wonderfula and safe trip! Your swap package will be on its way while you are away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay it's go time! Have so much fun, I can't wait to hear all about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time! Please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great time in London!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BON VOYAGE!!!!! Have a great time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so exciting! i hope you have a wonderful & perfect trip!

    ReplyDelete