Thursday, September 3, 2009

help pick out my boy's first Lilly

I like to tease TLS about how he is a closet Lilly fan. He makes fun of the prints and some of the guy clothes (though I have to admit, some of the men's stuff is a bit much) but likes my Lilly perfume and the stationary I send him letters on.

While I was shopping with Preppy Coastee, we found a store that had the Lilly juice and of course started to take pictures. I took a really funny one that he loves and said he wanted it framed. I am going to get him Baby's First Lilly in the form of a picture frame from the Preppy Princess. I don't know which pattern to get him, so I am asking for opinions here.

Which one of these four patterns just screams "manhood" to you?

7 comments:

  1. I think the patch one is slightly more manly? Touch choice though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the love of Lilly... so I say none! Don't torture the poor boy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lilly, but I honestly don't think any of them scream "man." Just being honest...I love 'em all though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. None scream man but the yellow one doesnt scream girl as much as the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm.. i agree with the others. none are truly manly. one idea is you could take a green frame or leather frame (from target or something) and if you have any scrap lilly fabric maybe cut out his initials or your initials together. Or maybe if you want something preppy but less girly you could get a seersucker frame

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Megs very creative solution!!! But if you go with the above frame, I say the yellow, sort of that manly surf look!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete