Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cry Me a River, Build a Bridge, and Get Over It

I am now officially at the one week mark.With all of the things I have going on, my hormone and stress levels have been through the roof. I have been a crazed mess of emotions and have spent a lot of time crying. Some times for no apparent reason. The slightest thing (good or bad) can set me off.

My friend bought me a set of monogrammed wash cloths= sniffles
Left phone charger at my mom's= monsoon
Someone liking my nail polish= ::sniff sniff::
Breaking a nail= freaking catastrophe (although, in all fairness, this is my general outlook on life regardless of hormone levels)
Receiving cards from friends= wah wah wah
Not getting to Crumbs before they close= hysterically crying

The moral of this story? For the next week or so, when you see on twitter and facebook that I am a mess and can not stop crying, don't worry, 9 times out of 10 it really is not that serious. (The 10th time, just send a roll of packing tape my way and book me a manicure STAT.) Also, for anyone who was wondering about what happened with all of my mom's China that she tried to pawn off on me- it turned out that it was going to cost over $600 to ship it all. If I'm spending that much on China, I'd rather just get my own brand new stuff, so thus my mom's plan of pawning off all of the things that she doesn't want on me was foiled.

1 comment:

  1. oh my. I hear you!! I feel the same way some days. I cry, and I cry, and Im angry and Im happy. It depends on the day!!! feel better dolly, xxxoo

    ReplyDelete