Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Le Creuset ::swoon::

CSN stores contacted me about doing a product review for them. I have done a review once before and have had nothing but positive experiences with them. The company has over 200 stores including Baby Cribs Plus, Cookware, All Modern, Luggage, and more. Being that I am in the process of packing/unpacking/repacking/registering, etc. for our first house together, obviously I jumped at the chance to get more kitchen/housewares items. Few things make my heart go pitter patter quite like Le Creuset. I adore everything about it. The quality, the products themselves. And the colors. Oh the colors! Currently, I cannot get enough of Caribbean and Cherry.

I chose to go with this beauty:
I love it so much and cannot wait to get it! I am anxiously awaiting its arrival and am pondering what I will make/serve in it first.

10 comments:

  1. I JUST used this exact set (but in red:)) to make stuffed red bell peppers for lunch. You'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choice!! Can't wait to hear what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I love Le Creuset so much. When I get a real kitchen with a working oven it's first on my list to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swoon for Le Creuset too!!

    We have a 4 qt and 7 qt dutch oven. One in Red and the other in Blue. We make so much in them including marinara, curries, risottos, braised short ribs, roasts etc etc.

    For what you ordered, it would be great for anything from baked pasta dishes to baked chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh!! Can't wait to hear all about it. They're certainly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with le creuset. love the lemon grass color, and am on the constant hunt for the heart shaped casseroles at marshalls!

    I think you made a wonderful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, what a fun color! I love those pops of color in a kitchen. Makes the food taste better too ;) or so i think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I'm a big Le Creuset fan, too, as is my mom. Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Le Creuset = love! We have an outlet store nearby, sometimes the deals are just too good to pass up. Enjoy - you made beautiful selections! XOXO

    ReplyDelete