Wednesday, June 3, 2009

As Seen on TV

Ladies, it's time to 'fess up. No matter how cheesy some of these commercials are, we are still fascinated by them, and still buy them. Sometimes, the cheesier that a commercial is, the more likely we are to buy it. How else do you explain the cult following that the Snuggie has gotten? So it's time to spill. Which products are you fascinated by? Currently, I am intrigued by the Perfect Brownie Pan. Also, does anyone remember the Topsy Tail? I told KMH and TLS that I am on a mission to single-handedly make the Topsy Tail cool again. Despite the fact that it's from the 90's, I still think it looks cute today. And it is a lot nicer looking than Bumpits.


So what are you intrigued by? And are you a fan of the Topsy Tail?

11 comments:

  1. I had a topsy tail...

    LOVE the pediegg or however it is you spell it. LOVE IT! The hair bump thingy they're advertising now also appeals to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some bumpits because I have extremely fine hair. I also need a snuggie for studying in the library but that is a long story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovedddd my topsy tail! totally still cool- if only I had any hair left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally had a topsy tail!! SO fun!!

    And I still want bumpits...badly! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always liked the look of the topsy tail, too! Cannot stand the bumpit - I guess I just don't really get it.

    Remember those vibrating belts from like 5 years ago that you were supposed to wear and it was supposed to be the equivalent of doing hundreds of sit-ups? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the topsy tail!

    I'm really intrigued by the upside-down tomato tree . . . would love to try one for my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I used to rock topsy tail all the time back in grade and middle school too funny! PS come enter my fun father's day giveaway! xoxo KAG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word - well, I LOVE infomercials. I'm a sucker for them! I want a bumpit badly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i wear a topsy tail everyday in 3rd grade. Miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wrote about Topsy Tails yesterday! Bump its sort of scare me, they're a little beehivey for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the perfect brownie pan. My sister always liked, Set it and Forget it! And I'm not going to lie, a fellow blogger reviewed bumpit and it looked much cuter on her than the model...I may try it out too.

    ReplyDelete