Thursday, June 4, 2009

Freecycle #5

I apologize for not having a freecycle up on my blog last week, but now it is back. I have three items to list for this week's freecycle, all of which are from me.

The first is a brand new, with tag from the Barney's Warehouse Sale pink and green strapless plaid sundress with a slight sweetheart neckline, from Liquid, size 6. My mother bought me this dress, but unfortunately, one of my boobs cannot fit into it, and I have two. It originally came with a white ribbon sash, but that got lost somewhere on the move from my mother's house to my house. You could just buy some ribbon at a crafts store to replace it if you want. item is no longer available

a closeup of the top

The next item is a pair of dark straight leg Joe's Jeans, size 31. These are a regular length, and I usually wore them cuffed. They have been worn a few times and are in great shape. item is no longer available

The last item I have is a brand new with tags, turquoisey pair of cropped drawstring pants from Victoria's Secret Pink line, size Large. The pants were another one of my mom's attempts to get me a gift that failed. They are not only not my size, but have writing on the rear end.
the rear end

(it says "Pink Royalty")

the patch on the front


If you are interested in any of these items, please email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.}com and please pay for shipping.

4 comments:

  1. hows your freecycle going? I hope well!! xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so upset I missed out on those jeans! Whoever got them is lucky!

    ReplyDelete