Sunday, May 23, 2010

Booty Pop

Last night, my friend TLD and I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to look for a shower curtain and update my registry. One of the things I love about Bed, Bath, and Beyond is how they sell all of the As Seen on TV products, a lot of stuff you never knew existed, and some stuff you never knew you always wanted.

As we were walking towards crystal and fine China, we spotted the latest celebrity darling underwear. Booty Pop panties. These As Seen on TV panties promise to take your kaboose from Zzzzzzzzzzzzz to WOW! just by putting on underwear. How do they do that? you may ask. Well picture an A cup bra that's been padded to make the wearer look like a C cup. Now strap that bra around your waist with the cups at the back.  Sound ridiculous? Just you wait. It gets better. There is a glittery heart logo at the front, and ruching along the back seam. Naturally.
According to their website, Kelly Ripa considers life not worth living without these.

No amount of snark I write will ever do these justice, but if you're looking for some good laughs with friends, get your rear end (pun not intended) over to a Bed, Bath, and Beyond ASAP! (Please note, I am not actually advocating buying this product.)

13 comments:

  1. oh jeeze. I know some people who actually could use these to keep their pants up. I am NOT one of those people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my stepdad says there is a butt for every seat. Someone will buy these and swear by them. Not me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH good glory! I've seen it all! LOL thanks for giving a great laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I saw these at bed bath and beyond a few weeks ago!! Sooooo weird! I've got enough junk in my trunk but if I didn't I'd be wayy to embaressed to even carry these to the register lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This appears appropriate for the "Another sign the apocalypse is upon us" category. Amazing.

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well look how popular bump its were...this is just another "type" of bumpit LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were at BB&B yesterday, and I saw the Booty Pop! I even thought about blogging about it as well!

    I didn't get one, but I'm curious to see if anyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that's hilarious. My out of control behind would be far too much to handle in those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UMM I WISH i needed help with a bigger booty hehe crossfit squats will take care of that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really, are you kidding...? They've had these type of underwear around for a while just a different brand. Some ppl can't afford plastic surgery, maybe they're afraid or they just don't want to go under the knife to get a brazilian butt lift... Well, that's what these do and their the same as chicks wearing padded bras. It might help someone's self confidence or an older woman might want some lift, hey, maybe even one of your mother's might have or get one. You never know, so I wouldn't diss it til you try it. That's just common sense though...

    ReplyDelete