Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Favorite Things Swap

Since I love swaps, I have decided to host another one for spring. This will be a "favorite things" swap. Send your partner some of your favorite things that you simply absolutely cannot live without, and she will send you the same. Within reason. If you love to bake but your partner only uses her oven to keep sweaters in, don't send her scone mixes. The spending minimum for this will be $35. If you are interested in participating, leave a comment on this post by Saturday. I will pair up partners and post a list on Sunday. Packages should be mailed out by June 19th. Currently, my blog does not allow anonymous comments. If you would like to participate but don't have a blogspot username, please email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com and I will pair you with a partner. :)

ETA: Please leave your email address in the comment so that your partner can have a way of contacting you.

12 comments:

  1. me me me me! please pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! I would love to join in!

    Natalie (natylite78)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. btw thank you for the card. made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I'm not too late!! I would love to join!

    Jeannie from Que Sera Sera (www.pinstripesandpalmtrees.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot my email, whoops! it's jeanfitz@eden.rutgers.edu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to partake!

    email:

    harrisonpaige88[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! How fun! I would love to do this...

    withabigredbow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete