Friday, May 7, 2010

Stella & Dot!

You're invited to be delighted
 
If you haven't met Stella & Dot...
here's your chance.
We are hosting an on line trunk show
Shop this event by going to
www.stelladot.com/juliestevenson
in the top right corner you will see a link
"can't attend the party~find your hostess"
Choose that link than type in
Preppy Girl
Shop around through the spring/summer collection, our new little girls collection, see how to wear the jewelry and just have fun.
All orders will ship right to your home within a few days of your purchase.
If you have any questions please give me a call...
Julie Stevenson
318.377.4722 office
www.stelladot.com/juliestevenson

This month, I am hosting a Stella & Dot trunk show on my blog. I love Stella & Dot jewelry because it is fun, good quality, and reasonably priced. I was first introduced to Stella & Dot at a Shecky's Girls Night Out event and after spending hours on their site salivating over several pieces, I have decided to finally do something about it.

Here are the pieces that I am planning on making mine this month:
Starfish Earrings, $34
Mira Stone Stud Earrings, $34
Pearl Soiree Pave Bracelet, $29
Pearl and Leather Bracelet, $34

Since I love starfish so much and have posted the starfish earrings on my blog before, I have decided to give away one pair to a reader as well. You can get one entry for each item you buy from the show. (If you buy 1 item, you get one entry, 2 items= 2 entries, etc.) I will pick a winner after the show has closed on Tuesday, June 1st.

Happy shopping and be sure to share all of your buys with us!

5 comments:

  1. I love Stella and Dot! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the blog hop closed yesterday, and I can't add any more names. However, if you'd like to participate, you can still visit the ladies on the list. For those you visit, leave a comment saying you're from the blog hop and make sure you leave your blog URL so they can visit you back. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their jewelry! Too bad I'm on spending freeze (shudder) for a bit. Been buying wayyyy too much lately! :-) Have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love both the "Love Script" and the "Ella Dove" necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stella and Dot! I have those starfish earrings and they are SO CUTE in person!

    ReplyDelete