Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Time for the Return of Favorite Things Friday

Hello hello bloggers. I have finally been able to reinstate Favorite Things Fridays. KMH, you can breathe a big sigh of relief now. This week's favorite things is devoted to one of my favorite brands of all time, Vineyard Vines.

It's no secret that I have a huge soft spot in my heart for the Vineyard Vines whale. While this shirt is technically from the mens section, I don't care, I have to have it anyway.
TLS hates this shirt for all the reasons that I love it. It would look awesome with a white polo underneath it. Long Sleeve VV Sleeve T Shirt, $32.

The shirt I hope to be sporting come 4th of July, Whale Flag Turtle Bay Tee, $38.

Are you tired of looking at whales yet?
Preppy Whale Turtle Bay Tee, $42

I love Vineyard Vines flip flops and these two need to call my closet their home.
Little Palm Patchwork Flip Flops, $39.50.
New York Yankee Flip Flops, $39.50.
Once again, these are from the mens section, but again, I don't really care. This combines two of my favorite things and would be perfect for a game!

Love this Schooner dress, $125. It would be perfect for a warm summer day or to wear out to dinner.
How great is this Halsey Shirt, $98.50? I absolutely love the sleeves and the relaxed, dressy without trying too hard feel of it.


Ok ladies, that's all for this week. Don't forget to sign up for my swap if you haven't already!

8 comments:

  1. Love them!!! That dress is on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE VV they are such a wonderful company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never ever ever EVER tire of whales!!! Love everything you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...I SO need the Preppy Whale Turtle Bay Tee! I never grow tired of looking at whales. Super cute picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first t. long sleeved casual shirts are so perfect for chilly mornings on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love all of it! I'm still in search of my very first VV piece. And Lilly. Haha. I suck at all of this shopping somehow! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that long sleeve shirt! I may have to order one for myself, even if it is a men's!

    ReplyDelete