Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale


I have been looking forward to this sale ever since I went to the fall one with Preppy Coastee. I had a blast and scored some great items, including a dress for $10! (For anyone interested in what I bought, here is the post with my finds at last year's sale.) In my opinion, this is a very important sale and told TLS that I would not move to Germany until after the sale so that I would be able to go! Well the sale will be held from June 9th-12th and it looks like I will be moving on or around June 30th, so I got my wish. This also means that the Warehouse Sale will be one of my last hurrahs in the United States. I would love to meet some bloggers and celebrate in style, so if you are planning on attending and would like to do a blogger meetup or just want to meet up for drinks on our own, please let me know!

11 comments:

  1. oooh i have always wanted to go to this, but i am in a wedding that weekend. sorry to miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo! There was a wail in there. The boyfriend HAS to go to Bonnaroo and I HAVE to go with him. Anyone have an interest in playing stylist pour moi? What a grand last hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be going! Not getting in until 8:30pm on Tuesday night. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott at King of Prussia. We are planning to be up EARLY on Wednesday AM. Let me know if you'd like to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Hopefully you'll be able to grab some fun goodies before you head off on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous still of your $10 dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lucky to work around the corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so bummed I can't make the sale this year! I usually like to attend at least the summer sale....will have to be satisfied with hearing all about your finds this time. :-) Happy Hunting! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do samples only last for the first part of the sale, or is it feasible to get some if I head that way later (say Thursday)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going and would love to meetup! Some other bloggers and I are arriving tuesday night around 8:30pm and either going for drinks and dinner at the convention center hotel or having dinner at Bahamas Breeses closeby, if you'd like to join!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog so I guess I am a blog stalker. :) I am going most likely on Wednesday. I do have some questions. Have you been before? Do I need to get there the day beforehand? (emills517@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lilly lovers....I have gone to many Lilly sales in the past. They are great fun! Crazy thing is...gals start lining up @ noon the day before the sale starts! My first year I showed up at 5am thinking that was early enough....wrong! We were 800 in line @ that point. They do let in a good number (75ish) but they don't let more people in until people start dispersing from the sample section ($5-$10 items!!) or check out. It can be a crazy crazy place. Just expect to wait in line for 1-2 hrs to get in. This is not a stop by and see what they have event....it is a few hour adventure. But again....always great fun. FYI #1: try not to bring your kids and strollers if you can. I took my twins girls once and it was not fun...at all. FYI #2: Wear a bathing suit under you clothes so you can try on clothes.
    Enjoy shopping!

    ReplyDelete