Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer on Rue La La

If you are not yet familiar with Rue La La, it is a private sample sale site where companies hold sample sales for 48-72 hours at a time. The sales all start at 11am EST and are first come, first served. Tomorrow, there is a Lilly Pulitzer sample sale on Rue La La. As Murphy's Law would have it, tomorrow I will be spending all day out with my wedding planner looking at ceremony and reception sites, the first appointment being at 11am. I have TLS standing by on Lilly duty, in case something that I simply cannot live without comes on. The last time Lilly had a sale, I logged on late from Paris but still managed to score a great pink and green dress and a pink cardigan. I am hoping to at least be able to stock up on a few more Lilly polos tomorrow before the big move! You must be a member to access the sale. If you are not yet a member, you can click here to join. Happy shopping.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe the wedding planning and RueLaLa sale started at the same time....! Hope you were able to accomplish some things today!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sold out of the dress I wanted before I logged on. Boo... maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete