Thursday, May 13, 2010

You know you have a problem when...

After having your computer for only a week, you go to Youtube, and it already autosuggests Taylor Swift videos for you.

The sushi delivery guy runs into you in the street and asks how your life is going.

You get a call from Chase Fraud Alerts making sure that all those Starbucks charges really are yours and are not a card error.

You go into Lilly Pulitzer where the manager and sales associate know you by name and ask you how your engagement party went.

You're on a first name basis with the cashier at Crumbs and she lets you know when she's switching to a different location so you can come visit her.

You have a rewards card to a department store in another country that you only go to a few times a year and they send you a letter saying you have £45 in rewards dollars to spend there. 

10 comments:

  1. Some would call those problems, others would call them advantages! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list ! I see no problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use these problems. Especially the Crumbs cashier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Love this!! I love me some Taylor Swift too girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I am with you on the Starbucks charges. Sometimes twice a day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummm. Crumbs. I think their strawberry frosted cupcakes are my fave in NYC. They just opened a Magnolia in grand Central and I enjoyed one at lunch yesterday...mush SHORTER lines then Bleeker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this list, and I don't think they are problems at all! What I think would be awesome is if you make a similar list in a year (NYC versus Germany). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. It totally makes me laugh. And I think they are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so funny, that's the funniest thing I ever heard! ;)

    ReplyDelete