Thursday, August 6, 2009

MRM's Beverage Swap

Being that I am an avid fan of 1) tea, and 2) pretty/cute coffee mugs, so I have decided to organize a beverage swap for Fall. This can be a fun way to get to know some fellow bloggers better and to get to try out new things.

If you sign up for this swap, you are committing to send your swap partner at least 3 things, a mug/tea cup/travel mug and some tea/coffee/cider/hot cocoa mix. You can also send things that are not drinkable but relate to the general theme (some biscotti, or chocolate dipping spoons for coffee, cute coasters, etc.). Get creative and send your partner things that are local to where you live. (I will be getting my swap partner tea from England!) Please spend about $25-30 on your partner, not including shipping. I don't want to leave anyone out, so if you want to participate but can't spend that much, email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com and I'll see what I can do.

Because this is a swap dealing with edibles, please let your partner know of any dietary restrictions that you may have (kosher, nut allergy, pregnant and can't have caffeine, etc.) to avoid any confusion or wasted food.

Please post pictures of all your swap goodies so that we can all oooh and aaaah over them. If you do not have a blog but would like to participate, you can email me your pictures and I would be more than happy to post them for you.

Sign ups will be open for two weeks, and I will post the list of swap partners on August 20th. Packages will need to be mailed out by September 25th. To sign up, please leave a comment on here with your email address or email me directly. Please feel free to tell your friends about this swap!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

  1. fun!!! count me in, hayley.ethridge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! lifeofabusywife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Ia m so glad hot cocoa season is on its way! I would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up! lkoivu (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be a bit busy in Sept with back to school stuff but this will be a nice distraction :) I'm in!
    theurbanwhisk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please count me in!
    Smiles
    Becca
    turtletraxtoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to do this. :)

    mrscarissamcb {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in, definitely!

    gadpaiaa@evms.edu

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this idea!!!

    kschiffel@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I join in?

    sarahwoody03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Masha!

    Kim passed this on to me and I LOVE the idea!

    harkinsg@gmail.com

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. me me me!! if it's not too late... i hope it isn't! love this idea!

    sarahelizabeth0314@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Count me in too :0)
    leta95b@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did someone say tea and cute things?? Definitely count me in!! carrie.m.dyer (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already posted, but I left out my email! Its clarapinkcupcake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope I can still get in on this! Such a cute idea! Samantha.hubel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sign up the "Queen" of procrastination...
    kimbayma {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete