Thursday, August 27, 2009

snail mail

One of my favorite things to do when going on vacation is to send my friends postcards of where I am. I also love receiving postcards from my friends while they are on vacation. I have already promised the PrepEGirl that I would send her a postcard from England. If there is anyone else who would like to receive a postcard as well, send me your info to whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com and I will be sure to send you one. :) (KMH, no need to send me your info, I know it by heart and obviously I will send you one.)

4 comments:

  1. I would love a little snail mail! I think you already have my address but if not let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have my address too? I sent you something awhile ago but it was during the time you were having trouble accessing your mail.

    ReplyDelete