Wednesday, August 5, 2009

why you should never run errands before your morning coffee

Last night, I got a hilarious text message from KMH that I just had to share with y'all. My birthday present finally came and she went to go mail it out. She decided to stop by USPS before going to get her morning Starbucks, and, without realizing it, she put my address as the From: address, and hers as the To: address. She got a text last night from her roommate saying that she had received a package from me in her handwriting, and it took her a while to realize what had happened. Love her.

On a semi-related note, I thought about hosting a tea/coffee/cocoa/drink mix swap in September. (This way, I can get my swap partner goodies from England.) Would any one be interested in participating in this? Let me know.

14 comments:

  1. That is funny, I can't function in the morning without my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! What a fun swap idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is too funny...I really can't function early in the morning either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I'm totally like that without my coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in that swap, because I do not have the fundage to participate in some of these other swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of, that sounds like a great swap! Funny about the package...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! One of my girlfriends did that a few years ago w my Cmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! That is hilarious! I can't function without my morning cup of coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be a really fun swap. I'd be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to say *whoops* and this time I'll pay more diligent attention to the packaging process. :) kmh

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's hysterical about the package mix-up. And yes, I'll totally participate in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! I can't participate in the swap because I'm out of the country, but it sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For me, absolutely nothing happens without my morning coffee - I wouldn't even make it to UPS! This is hilarious! Great swap idea, too - I would definitely participate if you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont think I understand. What would this swap entail?

    ReplyDelete