Friday, May 22, 2009

favorite things

Happy Friday and Happy Long Weekend ladies. Since it is so gorgeous in NYC now (and I am hoping that it stays that way!), this week's favorite things list is a random compilation of cute clothes I've found that I want.

First up, from Nordstrom:
Burberry Puff Sleeve Polo, $95 (how shocked are y'all that I found another polo that I want?)
Leifsdottir "Cloud" Skirt, $169.90
I found this skirt a while ago and have been eyeing it, but have never heard of this brand. Has anyone heard of it? How do their sizes run? We don't have a Nordstrom in NYC and I am a bit skeptical about ordering it off the internet without trying it on. It is such a beautiful skirt though and would be fun for brunch or all of the non-existant summer dates that I'm sure to have.

Next up, this Swiss Dot Voile Top from Marc by Marc Jacobs, $178
I adore Swiss Dot patterns. I have a white Lilly Swiss Dot top and a white J. Crew Swiss Dot dress, so it may look like something that I already own, but really, this would be branching out my wardrobe!

Next up, from J. Crew:
A great pair of go-with-everything heels, Juliet patent leather midheels, $99.99
Picture them with the skirt from Nordstrom.

A cute clutch in my favorite color:
Belle clutch, $69.99

Coral Way Dress, $188

From Vineyard Vines:
Women's Polo Dress, $125

A polo and my favorite color. Shocking.

13 comments:

  1. I NEED those shoes. I will be excited to get back in the states and do some mad shopping. Shoes is at the top of the list, and those are too cute (and practical, since they go with everything) to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, you've got great taste :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nordstroms has the BEST return policy ever! I say buy the skirt in 2 sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit. =) At that price, shipping is free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is divine... also I love the polo dress.
    Have a fantastic long weekend!!
    xxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need those shoes, and I love that VV dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first skirt!

    SOO cute.

    That flower detailing is really in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that skirt and it is just my color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Burberry puff sleeve polos. I would buy them, but my in-law went and bought every color. Urgh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am OBSESSED with that skirt and thoes heels!

    ReplyDelete