Thursday, May 7, 2009

Freecycle #3

Hello ladies and welcome to our third Freecycle. Since I have not been home all week and have been living at my mom's house because of my crazy work schedule, I do not have any of my items for this week's freecycle. However, we have some great items thanks to two bloggers.
First up, from Politics and Pearls:
An orange/melony polo from Lacoste, size 42. I am not 100% sure what size this corresponds to, but you can probably look it up online.
Next up, she is offering a pink and white striped polo from the Gap, size medium.
Lastly, she has a gorgeous dress from Forever 21, size Large.

If you are interested in any of these items, please email her at brittpennington {@} gmail {.} com. Taker pays shipping.

Katie Lake also has two great items for this week.
The first item is a soft cotton dress from Gadzooks. The size tag is missing, but it is most likely s small.



This is an adorable summer dress.

Katie also has two pairs of jeans. There is only one picture available since the two pairs are identical. Both pairs are from Express. One is a size 0S, and the other is a 0R. Both pairs of jeans are in great condition and don't have any stains, rips, etc.


If you are interested in any of these items, you can email her at lilkatielake {@} gmail {.} com. Please pay for shipping if you will be taking one of these items.

Also, the shoes from last week's freecycle are still available. That's all for this week, folks. Stay tuned for more items next week. Also, if you have something to freecycle, email it to me by next Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. super cute!! I hope your thing is going well.. you should try to market it!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i like the dress! I would like it :)

    ReplyDelete