Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you know you're crazed when

Someone ims you to wish you a Happy Cinco De Mayo and your response is- that's today? Seriously folks, how could I forget one of my favorite holidays? Margaritas and more margaritas and even more margaritas? Bad MRM. My date with J didn't happen this weekend, and it got moved to dinner today instead. He asked where I wanted to go, and I told him I'm ok with going anywhere just as long as it has a liquor license. He picked a restaurant that's supposed to be really fun and good. It's across the street from the restaurant that we ate at when we went to go see Phantom. Ironically enough, I'm wearing the same exact outfit that I wore that night. The only thing that's different is my purse. I really love my white Lilly top, one of the greatest articles of clothing I bought. Thank you once again to all of my readers for your kind words of inspiration. What are all of your plans for today?

7 comments:

  1. I *wish* I were doing something today! I love Cinco de Mayo (it's my peeps' day, after all). All of my barware was just packed up, though. I could always just do tequila shots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Mexican of course! (Not like a really need a holiday to indulge my weekly Mexican craving...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Chips and Salsa- then regret while we watch the Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did the same thing this morning! i completely forgot it was cinco de mayo; a holiday i LOVE to celebrate :) hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!! Love your blog... Can't wait to read....
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. my cinco de mayo plans this year are farrr different from those last year. this year they involve a long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we'll combine shabbat with our own belated cinco de mayo celebration...

    ReplyDelete