Friday, May 1, 2009

Lauren Nicole Gifts

I was asked by Lauren Nicole Gifts, LLC to do a product review of their Fine Silver Wax Seal necklace, and I could not have been more excited! The necklace arrived in a pretty little drawstring pouch in a tin, and since I am a dork, I decided to photograph the entire process:
Yes, that is a tin that is decorated with Lilly fabric.
What is inside the tin?
What is inside the pink tissue paper package?
A better photo:


A close up of the pendant:


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a nonblurry picture.
The necklace comes in several different lengths, I got the 18" one. It is a lot more delicate than I thought it would be and is perfect for dressing up a casual outfit or with a nice dress for going out. The pendant can be personalized with a different stone for your birthstone. Even though my birthstone is a ruby, I decided to go with a pearl since I always wear some sort of pearl jewelry.
I love everything about this necklace, and think that the adorable tin that it comes with makes it so much better. It is perfect for gift-giving if you haven't thought about Mothers' Day yet (ahem, get on that). I am adding this to my list of potential gifts for my girlfriends since GNB saw me wearing it and liked it.
The necklace retails for $48.

5 comments:

  1. Fabs! An excellent gift for giving if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely prize!!! I am still adoring my little necklace that is somewhat like that...but really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so pretty! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby is a great birthstone. I won with emerald. Seriously? Ha. The good news? My girl was born in June, so now I can pretend pearls are special because of that ; )

    Maybe I'll have the next kid in... what month is opal?

    ReplyDelete