Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a question for any retailers all here

The International Gift Fair is coming to NYC in August. Every year, I see the banners for it posted on the pier and by the Javits Center. I have always wanted to attend, but am not able to do so because I am not affiliated with any store. I was really bummed about not being able to go to NSS, which seemed totally up my alley, for this reason, and am now determined to go to the Gift Fair one way or the other. I was wondering if any of you retailers out there want to go to the Gift Fair this year but can't due to time/budget constraints? I live in NYC, and if you can register me as an associate of your store, I will go there, take pictures/information of any products for you and email them to you, along with handing out your business cards/flyers to other buyers and retailers. Please, please, please help a girl out.

5 comments:

  1. I may be able to do it. I was supposed to go to the NSS this year, but had something come up. It would be so helpful and great if you would do some marketing with cards and information, etc.Let me look in to it and I will get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going or else I would give you one of my passes.

    If you do get to go, try to go for more than one day. You cannot get through the Javits Center let alone the piers in one day.

    If you only have one day I recommend staying at the Javits center.

    The show is incredible and overwhelming. I have fun and NEVER come home without finding something great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to find someone to go for me as i have a conflict. email me if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! when is it? need a co-helper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom gets two passes each time. i may go this year. she may or may not be coming up for this one.

    if she does not, then i can see about getting her to change the name on one.

    ReplyDelete