Thursday, March 26, 2009

101 Followers

My wonderful sister, Getting Lost in London, has pointed out to me that I now have 101 followers which means that a special post is in order since I love palindromes. Since I am not witty/clever/all together there at this particular moment, I have nothing "special" to offer up and no exciting pearls of wisdom, but I did want to say thank you to y'all for being my followers. When I first started this blog, I did not think that I would have quite so many followers or would get to talk to so many wonderful people as I have. Also, where else can a New York City girl say "y'all" and not get made fun for it?



(KMH, give me inspiration and maybe I'll do something fab for 202 followers?)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you use the word y'all in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I may be biased, but y'all is never not appropriate! And you're lovely, chica. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :) I just found your blog the other day, and I'm already a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. conrgats! glad I could contribute to 101... I only have 29... but I never even thought I would have more than one, haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete