Thursday, March 19, 2009

On a scale from 1-10, how anal retentive am I?

One thing about me is that I like to make plans in advance. Way in advance. About two weeks ago, I made plans to have dinner with my friend on May 25th! My calendar fills up pretty quickly. Today, I decided to start figuring out what I want to do for my birthday. My birthday is not until July. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy one out there who does this. Also, NYC ladies, any suggestions of what I can do? I'm drawing a blank here. All I know is that I would rather not go to the Meatpacking District.

5 comments:

  1. You are not alone - I plan way in advance, too.

    I get pretty annoyed when I have friends that don't plan their lives in a similar fashion and say they can't make plans more than a couple of days ahead of time.

    That just doesn't work for me, but I'm sure they get equally annoyed by my planning everything two months out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry my planner everywhere with me, and make plans weeks in advance.

    Nothing bothers me more than short notice.

    My Birthday is in August and I have already begun thinking of party ideas. I am thinking roof top cocktail party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to plan things, but not that far in advance for a dinner with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I'd say you're a 7.

    Juuuust kidding. It's ok. My b-day is not until June and I've been planning it (abroad, no less) since Jan. The worst thing is, I got a visa for it waaaay too early and it could be that its duration doesn't exactly cover my b-day.

    When planning beforehand goes seriously awry! Have fun with your friendsies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to plan way in advance because I get booked up too! You are NOT alone!

    ReplyDelete