Monday, March 30, 2009

Meet me in St. Louis

So I don't have much of a weekend recap. I had a pretty uneventful weekend. Spent Friday nigh/most of the day on Saturday at my best friend L and her husband C's house. It's still weird realizing that my friends are married. Saturday I spent the night at my mother's house and just relaxed. I do, however, have a very exciting piece of news to share with y'all. About a month or so ago, I applied to be a facilitator at a sorority leadership conference in Missouri this summer knowing that they couldn't possibly take all of the applicants and there was a really good chance that I would not be picked to go. Well, always apply for things even if you don't think you'll get them, because I, am going to St. Louis in July!!!! I am so excited about this for three reasons 1) I am the biggest Alpha Nerd ever and absolutely love my sorority, 2) flying is my favorite thing in the whole wide world- to me there is no greater feeling than takeoff and landing, and 3) I haven't drank in Missouri yet and now I get to cross it off my list. I'm so excited right now. Unfortunately, in between Chicago in May, and my birthday/St. Louis in July, I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing going to the Lilly Warehouse Sale any more, but I will certainly try my hardest. I already told one of my sisters that I may get Lilly letters for the conference.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! There are so MANY cool places to go in STL. Like the chocolate bar, the shopping, the Landing, boutiques in Ladue, Miso's sushi bar in Clayton, Mosaic tapas bar on Washington. Ah, I love STL. You will have so much fun=)

    ReplyDelete