Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions, Take 2

Hi ladies. This will be another questions post. Feel free to ask me anything you want and I will respond to them in a later post.

I do have some friends that were badly hurt and stalked by someone whom they trusted from a forum that we were all on, so because of that, I am concerned about internet safety. You can ask me anything that you want, but if I feel that a question is too personal or would reveal my identity, I won't answer it. (No questions about where I work or live, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog! I just found it and have become an immediate follower. Hope to see you on mine as well. My last post just asked a question I have been always wondering about. What to do when you think you are waiting for things... like life, love, etc... xoxo

    ReplyDelete