Tuesday, March 3, 2009

questions from the peanut gallery

So it seems like lately people have been doing a lot of question posts, letting their readers leave questions for them and then replying to them in later posts. I am going to jump on the bandwagon and say ask me anything. However, I am a private person and say that you can ask me anything, however it does not mean that I will answer anything. If there are questions that I feel are too personal, I may, politely, not answer them. Otherwise, ladies start your keyboards, and have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Do you like your peanut butter smooth or crunchy (this would beg the question "do you like peanut butter?").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header always makes me think of that movie. Have you seen Stepford Wives? What is your favorite "stepford wife" item, accessory, cookware, or outfit? Essentially, when do you most feel like a "Stepford Wife?" Also, what is your favorite vacation place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had a thousand dollars to spend completely frivalously, what would you get?

    ReplyDelete