Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack

Hi ladies. I have returned to the land of blogging. Unfortunately I came down with a nasty virus last week, my doctor thinks it could have been a flare-up of mono, and was out of work for a week. My computer is broken and I have not gotten around to ordering a new one, so I was internet-less for a week. Thank goodness I have email and facebook on my phone which prevented me from going stark crazy! I will post an update on my life later, I just wanted to say hi and that I have not forgotten all of you! :)

4 comments:

  1. My wrist measures a little over six inches around. If your wrist is less than 6, it would probably fit perfect. The other dimensions are on the DY website I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Welcome back, hon. I know I must scare you sillystiff but I'm continents away and can REALLY relate to you to the point that it scares me! Thus, I will continue to follow you :D
    I hope you feel better real soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're back! I was starting to wonder where you were :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete