Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And the winner is

So ladies, I once again have to apologize for my MIA-ness these past few days. I was preoccupied with work and sorority and our network going down at work and losing my files, how fun, that I did not get to update any posts or even do a favorite things post this week. For all of you who are curious about the situation with J, I will say that we are still flirty but will in no way be serious or exclusive. There is another boy in my life right now, but because he reads this blog, I will not say anything about him.

It was a great surprise to come back to blogland finally and discover that I won two giveaways! Thank you ladies. And now it is my turn. The winner of my L.L. Bean Bote and Tote Giveway is:

Jane in the Waiting Line!!!!


Congratulations lady. Email me your address and choice of color, strap length, and personalization and I will have it sent to you. Now it is your turn to Pay it Forward and host a giveaway on your blog.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i have never won a giveaway!! i am emailing you right now!! thank you thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know what sorority you were a member of!
    xoxo,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete