Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I *heart* Lifebooker

For all of my NYC ladies, if you have not heard of Lifebooker, it is absolute amazingness. It is an online appointment-booking website for salons and spas which offers discounts of up to 50% off on services. I just booked a haircut, mani/pedi, and eyebrow wax for Saturday all for under $100! (Remember folks, I live in NYC. For us this is dirt cheap.) I'm just so excited and looking forward to my weekend that I just had to share! For every appointment that you book with them, you get reward dollars that can be used towards a future appointment. If you live in NYC and want a $5 reward to use on an appointment, let me know and I will refer you.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds fabulous, if I lived in NYC I'd def take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is amazing--i am definitely going to be checking this out! thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!!! That's even cheap depending upon where you go here in NC!!! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the site and they have one for LA too! Thanks for the heads up - now I can finally afford to get my hair cut...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Srsly!!! I so wish I lived in NYC...just for this! There is not a chance in H*LL that I would pay anything close to that down here! Lucky, Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this! I'm moving to NYC in May so this is perfect! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reason #1257632587112 why I should live in NYC. Ohmigosh.......

    ReplyDelete