Tuesday, March 31, 2009

snail mail

Like many of you preppy bloggers out there, I too, am obsessed with fun stationary. Sadly, I just don't seem to have as many reasons to use it as I would like. Angela, and maybe several other bloggers as well, have started a snail mail exchange, and now I too, am jumping on the bandwagon. My cute stationary was meant to be used, Gosh darn it! If you would like to receive cards from me in the mail, send me an email to whaleflipflops{@}gmail{.}com with your name, address, and birthday and any other fun facts about yourself that you think I should know.

6 comments:

  1. Hand written letters are fast becoming a lost art if it hasn't happened already. I've always felt one gets a glimpse of a person's soul when you see their personal hand. It's like looking into their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had two giveaways on my blog, giving away stationary, because I have so much! I am a big supporter of the US Postal System!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just telling some people in my class how I love to write real notes because I think computers are a fad (not really, I'm just tech challenged and bitter about it). I'll be emailing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. Angela and I exchanged some snail mail and when I got her card, it was such a nice and sweet surprise. I'd love to get on your list. I'll email you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! I have been thinking of reasons to use my stationary.

    p.s. this may sound dorky but I LOVE getting personalized snail mail. I'm so used to it being junk mail or bills that I always love getting an etsy package or other "makes-me-feel-special" mail.

    ReplyDelete